Join Our Team!
Are you looking for a career in the HVAC industry? Air One has a simple philosophy; We focus on what we know and do best to provide the highest quality design and installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. We are currently looking for responsible, motivated individuals to fill the following position(s).
To apply to the following position(s) please come to our office: 1530 University Dr. Auburn, GA 30011
HVAC Service Dispatcher (Auburn)
Air One Systems, LLC, a Heating and Air Conditioning company in Auburn, GA has an immediate opening for a Service Dispatcher who takes pride and ownership in their work. Air One offers competitive wages and benefits including paid vacation and major holidays, medical and dental insurance and company paid life insurance.
Compensation: Will be negotiated based on experience
Employment Type: full-time
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Monday through Friday. Flexible hours may be available.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be the first point of contact for all service calls, log customer contact and conversation notes, and instructions to technicians
- Schedule service calls according to location and technician skill level
- Contact other HVAC service companies to provide support for out of town projects
- Prepare and mail/email invoices for non-warranty service calls
- Maintain an after-hours and weekend on-call calendar
- Monitor and report technician performance including but not limited to, time and attendance, call-back/non-chargeable visits and customer complaints to management
- Conduct follow-up calls to customers for feedback on technician performance and for parts, repairs and additional service
- Provide excellent customer service and manage customer contact regarding parts availability, appointment confirmations, reminders and scheduling status updates
- Perform other administrative duties to support the office
- 3-5 years of HVAC dispatching experience preferred
- High school graduates preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to complete required paperwork
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
We will consider opportunities anywhere in the country.